Sonoma APPLE CRANBERRY WALNUT SALAD
Crisp apples, I use Fuji, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and hearty walnuts or candied coated walnuts, come together in a fresh autumn salad. Serves: 4-6 Prep time 10 minutes
6 cups salad (I used a combination of arugula and baby spinach, any spring green mix will do)
· 1 red apple
· 1 green apple
· 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
· ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
· ⅓ cup dried cranberries
· 1 cup apple juice
· 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar if no ACV
· 2 tablespoons honey
· scant ½ teaspoon salt
· ¼ teaspoon black pepper
· ¼ cup oil
1. Core and chop apples thin slices or 1 inch chunks. Toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, feta, and cranberries together in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Toss with salad immediately before serving. Enjoy!